Friday, January 27, 2012

An extremely happy moment for me today...

Today i got my CFA level 1 result, I am ecstatic to see that I have passed. Being unaware of simple financial terms, it was a huge task for me. But my interest towards finance was the only driving force. I worked really hard for it and didn’t want to flush down the drain all the hard work I 'd put in. The exam went really good but since I was not too confident about my ethics section, I used to get nightmares that I am going to flunk. My breath used to stuck on the very thought of failing. It’s an extremely joyous moment for me today. I told my family and particularly my dad and my brother, as they were equally eager for the result as I was. Now, it time to enjoy & move on to take the next step towards something even more difficult. Hope my desire to achieve continues….

No comments:

Post a Comment