Tuesday, March 3, 2015

TCS Recruitment Panel Experience !!

Today I went for Off-campus interview for TCS. The students were from different colleges across NCR region. I was the only person in the panel for technical round. I interviewed more than students in around 10 hours. It was extremely hectic. However the enthusiasm and passion in students acted as a driving force. I felt old. The candidates were extremely talented and it actually feels that overall children have evolved intellectually over the period of time. The competition has become more rigorous and overall profile & personality of candidates have improved from what it was 6+ years back when I was interviewed.

The kind of respect that we get at these places from young students and teachers is extremely heart warming.  It feels worth to be part of such events. 

No comments:

Post a Comment