Monday, April 14, 2014

Trust your thoughts !!

(The post is from my Diary dated 06/20/13) - Thought of posting it :)

Time to go back to India Guys. Well ! I have always tried to enjoy every bit of moment I live. I hate living a monotonous life. And guess what, desire to look for something different has been the power engine behind the risks I like to take. I am moving back to India this Saturday. I have had good around 2 years experience in US with people, work and amazing places. My four plus years of experience in IT right from being a trainee to system engineer to Analyst has been cherishing. I have nothing to complain. I have grown tremendously both at personal level and professional. It's high time for me to check out other horizons and explore other opportunities in life.

We live in a world where there are so many choices for one to make that it is really easy to follow your dreams. One must chase a dream with full conviction and resilience. What is required is a back up plan and, of course, the sense to realise the time to give up on dreams and go for the back up. Having faith and confidence is a must to aim higher. However, one also needs to realise when it's time to be realistic. One can't play safe and achieve big in life. As has been rightly said by Andy Dunn :

The risk not taken is more dangerous than the risk taken. 

I have always believed that with Passion, Hard-work and Perseverance, nothing is ever impossible in Life. I have experienced it and completely believe in it.

Please let me know if you achieved something that looked difficult at one point and what kept you going.

No comments:

Post a Comment