Monday, October 18, 2021

Having Faith : Life is not the same anymore !

It's been really long since i got time to sit with myself. Today, I felt like writting how my life has changed in past few years. I am not the same person I used to be may be 3-4 years back. I used to have ambition and goals for myself, which I no longer have. I used to love food, movies , travel, talking to friends and just getting to explore things. Now, nothing makes me happy, I gave up on non-veg, food doesn't excite me anymore. I don't travel at all. I have lost touch with almost all my friends. My priorities have changed but I wonder if there is anything that can make me happy anymore. I have grown and become more mature, sometimes life teaches you so much in 1-2 years that couldn't be taught in 30-35 years. Strange it might sound but it's true. Tough times make you a better person. Nothing can teach you about life, about people around you or infact about yourself, more than difficult times. Even now, when I am deeply scarred and hurt, I thank god for giving me strength to be positive and to still think good for others. It's an instrument i use that affirms that I am on the right path. My inclination towards sprituality has helped me in these times. There was a time I used to wonder - why would anyone want salvation ? Life is beautiful and why would someone want to get rid of this cycle of birth and death? However, now i realised that life is never about being happy or trying to be happy. Life is created in order for us to learn and grow, and this involves going through challenges and God put us through difficult scenarios in order to give us opportunities to be true to ourself and to do the right thing, in order to refine and grow ourselves(our soul). Well, it's true that you will feel lonely and weak during the tough times, but the hope of better tomorrow keeps you going. Doing the right Karmas (which keeps your conscience clean) and having faith is all that we can control.

1 comment: