Thursday, September 22, 2016

Life is so funny !

For what I have learnt till now out of my experience is there is no objective way of saying what will give you happiness and what will not. However materialistic the world might become, but one thing is rest assured that you can't be sure if materialistic things will always make you happy. I do get happy when i end up getting a good bonus, but thats not always the case sometimes i just don't care.



Just to take a recent incident, generally people look forward to a US visa. I got it stamped few days back and strangly there wasn't a slight presence of happiness. I wanted to feel happy but wasn't sure for what. And then I get this stupid call from my manager, a very trivial appreciation and I was on cloud 9. Really, life is so strange and funny, i sometimes feel how difficult it is to really say for sure what will give you happiness and what might bring in despair.

Live not to be happy but to try out all possible ways to be happy !! Appreciate Change and unpredictability !!

No comments:

Post a Comment