Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Uncertainities In Life



I sit here in my balcony wondering what my future holds for me. I have decided to go for cfa exam level 1 in june. This wud probably increase my chances for mba in finance but most importantly it will give me hold of some of the fundamentals of management. Its just been a month since i have started preparing for the same but i tend to see a lot of things around me with value. I understant the time value of money. I hope to cover various topics as time goes on. I also have to sit for my GMAT early next year. All this requires a lot of time and concentration. I don't get too much time after work but i tend to utilize most of what i get. Things are pretty hazy, heart is heavy and i feel scared sometimes, but the determination of my ultimate goal drives me through all the odds.
I just hope things turn out the way i wish them to.

No comments:

Post a Comment